Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kate

Kate
Kate Beckinsale is my all-time favorite actress. Born on July 26, 1973 in Finsbry Park, London, she is married to Len Wiseman, the director in her movie, Underworld. A beautiful and classy woman, I have loved watching her in films since I first saw Underworld. After that I wanted to watch her other great movies she was in such as Much Ado About Nothing (1993), Pearl Harbor (2001), Serendipity (2001), Van Helsing (2004), Underworld: Evolution (2006), Click (2006), Vacancy (2007), and I am looking forward to seeing her newest movie, Whiteout (2009). People will argue that Kate Beckinsale isn't the hottest actress out there, or the most talented. I don't care. To me she is the most beautiful and elegant woman in Hollywood. She would be the one actor/actress I would want to meet. Here are some links:
Underworld Bloopers
Coke Commercial
Whiteout Trailer
Mean Magazine Photoshoot
These are all great links to check out to get a glimpse of the great Kate Beckinsale.
"With every project you do, you bring out a part of yoursef, and it seems to be quite a good way of expanding a person."
-Kate Beckinsale

No comments:

Post a Comment